Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
- Work on operational and strategic level, general management of the company (170 employees),
- Direct supervision over the work of departments and constant cooperation with their managers,
- Secure that the daily operation is working according to agreements and that the strategies chosen by the CEO and the Board of Directors are executed,
- Management of the company’s development and changes,
- Identify and implement savings and optimization projects across the entire plant with focus on the production,
- Adherence to budget assumptions and constant pursuit to reduce costs,
- Ensure cooperation with the organization in Denmark,
- Reporting activities according to the standard agreed with the CEO in Denmark, KPI monitoring.
- Master Degree in Management,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in production,
- Strong general manager with very good management skills, both in direct management and in coaching middle management in their development,
- Experience from management of producing industrial business in a professional environment,
- Experienced in managing companies through change processes,
- Professional and well structured,
- Sales and customer oriented mindset,
- Good knowledge of English language,
- Business minded , negotiation skills, proactive, project management, ability to build relationship,analytical skills, stress tolerant, organized, decisive.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Attractive salary, company car, possibility of getting an annual bonus,
- Additional benefits: to be agreed.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: