Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
- Registration and booking of approved invoices (CapNordic),
- Periodic reconciliation of task related (AP, AR Bank) balance sheet accounts,
- Review, control and posting of travel expense,
- Payments to vendors and employee expenses,
- Processing bank statements,
- Reconciliation of sales orders, sales invoices and payments,
- Monthly invoicing of inter-company customers,
- Assist in interim and annual audits,
- Answer financial questions from rest of organization,
- Assist in month-end closing tasks for all companies.
- Master or bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, Economics or similar,
- Up to 3 years’ experience with A/P, A/R, GL bookings and monthly reporting,
- Solid understanding of accounting principles,
- Good Excel skills,
- Knowledge of Navision or any major ERP system,
- Able to work independently and provide a high level of service,
- Fluent in English.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Attractive salary,
- Additional benefits: laptop, telephone, LuxMed medical care, MultiSport sports card, Allianz group insurance, meal financing, transport from Szczecin, Scandinavian work culture, home office option (if necessary), flexible working hours.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (6)
Specjalista ds. Kadr i Płac 4 lutego 2020