Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our Business Partner – a production company with Scandinavian capital with an established position on the market with many years of experience in the electrical industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Senior HR Manager
Ref.no.: 2022/12/Senior HR Manager/Szczecin
- Participate in development and implementation of strategic HR initiatives, processes and tools at the same time build culture based on the common values in the company,
- Work with the employer branding activities in PL,
- Drive establishing of a strong performance management culture based on „Empowerment to lead transformation”,
- Implement a dynamic management culture based on feedback and continuous employee dialogue,
- Advise and guide managers in PL on people management matters in compliance with HR policies, employment laws, local agreements etc.,
- Ensure the availability and development of appropriate people resources and talents to meet the planned business unit targets,
- Handle and secure the recruitment process for key position in PL,
- Coordinate the office administration area in PL and managing the HR team (4 people),
- Systematic cooperation with the HR Director and General Manager.
Contribute to HR strategy and drive main HR activities linked to the company strategy, discuss the development direction of HR department, recommend the best business solutions (people) to support the growth of the company focusing on Poland but also with global perspective, support the project related with culture and values locally and globally.
Be a strategic partner for Managers in Poland to provide them relevant support during decision making related to People, structure etc. ,participate in management meetings as well as board meeting in PL, advise on people development & engagement, ensure all HR processes are being implemented, deliver tailored solutions to support business units.
Act as sparring partner for management and employees, handling difficult and sensitive personnel issues, helping shape the organizational culture as well as identifying needed changes and facilitate that the changes are deployed, be a change agent that can assist the organization and managers in dealing with organizational issues, problem solving and the overall development of the organization.
Higher education in HR-related field or similar,
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a HR manager or similar,
- Experience in handling difficult and sensitive personnel issues,
- Fluent English,
- Intellectual curiosity and empathy,
- Problem solving,
- Risk taking and courage,
- Business acumen (understanding the impact of the latest economic and financial news on an organizational),
- Organizational Development mindset (thinking systemically and holistically, thinking about relationships and groups as well as the individual, thinking about culture as wells as capabilities)
- Change-management skills,
- Strong ability to relate to people and a strong personality in order to challenge your colleagues and be a great sparring partner to management and employees. Solution provider and service oriented person. Stand on the ground type who is not afraid of speaking ones mind combined with a necessary pragmatism to get things done,
- Communication Skills, Ethical Approach, Discretion, Strategic thinking.
- Permanent employment in a production company with Scandinavian capital in a company with an established position on the market,
- Attractive salary + annual bonus,
- Possibility of independent and ambitious work – the possibility of influencing the formation of the company’s structure,
- Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, co-financing of training and courses, co-financing of language learning, integration meetings, flexible working time with the possibility of hybrid work, extensive social facilities.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV with professional achievements to:
Podobne oferty (25)
Dyrektor HR 3 października 2023
Senior Accountant 28 września 2023
Manager HR ds. Komunikacji Wewnętrznej 28 lutego 2023
Recruitment Specialist with English and Russian 6 lutego 2023
Młodszy Specjalista/ Specjalista ds. Kadr i Płac 15 listopada 2022
Asystent/ka Zarządu 25 października 2022
Asystent/ka Zarządu 24 grudnia 2022
Kierownik ds. Kluczowych Klientów/Key Account Sales Manager 11 października 2022
Specjalista ds. Rekrutacji 13 lipca 2022