Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital – Producer of high quality electrical panels and control panels for a wide range of industries, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
ACCOUNTANT / KSIĘGOWA (Y)
- Create Vendors – vat number`s verification,
- Post and validate VAT – cost invoices, purchase invoices,
- Monthly reconciliation of vendor statements, contact vendors in case of discrepancies,
- Make payments,
- Post banks on a daily basis and reconcile banks at month end,
- Account postings,
- Account reconciliation,
- Accounts Receivable: create debtors, invoicing,
- Reminder processing on overdue invoices,
- Monthly shipment of debtor statements and solve issues in case of discrepancies,
- Assets management – depreciation reconciliation, OT, LT documents,
- VAT reconciliation and declaration,
- Stock management,
- General finance issues necessary to support the business and colleagues.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar role,
- Communicative knowledge of English (B2),
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills,
- Good knowledge of Axapta 2009 is a strong asset,
- Strong organizational, analytical, multitasking and time-management skills,
- Flexibility, especially in a period of month end close.
- Stable employment under an employment contract in a company with national and international reach, guided by the values of: partnership, responsibility, quality, development and commitment,
- Attractive salary, friendly atmosphere in a team of 3,
- Private medical care, Multisport, group insurance.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (5)
Specjalista ds. Kadr i Płac 4 lutego 2020