Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital – a production company and an expert in humidity management for 30 years, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
ACCOUNTANT / KSIĘGOWA (Y)
Location: Szczecin Załom
- Accounting and purchase invoicing,
- Issuing and accounting compensation documents,
- Complementation and verification of WDT and Export confirmations,
- Posting of bank statements – domestic and foreign banks,
- Keeping records and monitoring of duty,
- Preparation of requests for payment,
- Monitoring and analysis of customer and supplier accounts,
- Confirming and reconciling balances with the Customer,
- Participation in closing the month/year,
- Preparation of statements and reports for the needs of the Management board, supervisor and contractors,
- Cooperation with internal departments of the company.
- Higher education – preferably in the area of accountancy,
- At least 3 years of experience with similar tasks,
- Preferable knowledge of basic VAT regulations in the field of EU transactions, Export, Import,
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Knowledge of the ERP system, preferable some experience in using Microsoft Dynamics NAV,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- The ability of analytical thinking and creativity in problem solving,
- Communication competences to work in a team,
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Work in international team with a Scandinavian management style,
- Possibility to gain extensive experience and development in the field of accounting,
- Professional and personal trainings,
- Medical care package,
- Flexible forms of work,
- Modern and ergonomically equipped offices.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (6)
Specjalista ds. Kadr i Płac 4 lutego 2020