Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital – Producer of high quality electrical panels and control panels for a wide range of industries, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Pricing / Sales Support Engineer
Ref.no.: 2021/09/ Pricing /Sales Support Engineer /Szczecin
- Convert written specifications and construction plans into specific quotes,
- In close cooperation with the Danish sales, quotation, and project management Teams, identify current and future customer needs and presenting an offer for optimal delivery based on plant performance and customer requirements,
- Identifying the most profitable scenarios to meet customer project requirements,
- Handling the flow of offers and answering customer inquiries,
- Contact with suppliers and Project Managers in Denmark and Poland,
- Support for appropriate solutions of the product pricing system,
- Communicating key information to purchasing departments and Project Managers who request information on products and prices,
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of prices and market conditions,
- Creating technical drawings according to customer’s needs.
The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for interpreting the specifications and requirements for the quotes for mainly Danish construction industry customers. Choose the right and most competitive design for the right customer / application / market. Understands the customer’s requirements and the possibilities of our products and aims to improve the Company’s competitiveness. A close cooperation with the Danish quotation and project management teams is essential. Ensures the correct costs, implementation time and compliance of the product with the specified project requirements. Make easier project hand over to Project Managers for effective execution in factory.
- Technical education,
- Experience in a related business field,
- Knowledge of electrical, power and control products,
- High communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills,
- Excellent time management / organization skills with the ability to meet important deadlines in a rapidly changing environment,
- Great attention to detail,
- SEE Electrical, EPLAN. PcSchematic, ZWCAD knowledge will be an asset,
- Understanding the needs of the customer and the sales department,
- Communicative level of the English language.
- Stable employment under an employment contract in a company with national and international reach, guided by the values of: partnership, responsibility, quality, development and commitment,
- Ambitious projects, attractive salary and annual bonus,
- Private medical care, Multisport, group insurance.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (13)
Kierownik ds. Kluczowych Klientów/Key Account Sales Manager 11 października 2022
Export Sales Representative 1 marca 2022
SALES MANAGER 4 lutego 2022
EXPORT MANAGER WEST 3 grudnia 2021
Manager Wyceny i działu Wsparcia Sprzedaży 23 września 2021
Key Account Manager 3 sierpnia 2020 Praca stała
Manager ds. Exportu 5 lutego 2020 Praca stała
Specjalista ds. Eksportu Europa – możliwość awansu 15 stycznia 2020 Praca stała
Inżynier Sprzedaży 15 stycznia 2020 Praca stała
REGIONALNY MANAGER SPRZEDAŻY – RYNKI ANGIELSKOJĘZYCZNE 21 listopada 2019 Praca stała