Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital – Producer of high quality electrical panels and control panels for a wide range of industries, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Establishing and securing a strong market position in Poland (main areas: Szczecin, Poznań, Warszawa, Wrocław) and next stage Northern Germany,
- Identifying new potential segments and customers,
- All external sales activities, quoting and partial electrical panel designing in close cooperation with PM,
- Secure the daily cooperation between company Poland and Polish/German customers,
- Ensure customer requirements in close cooperation with Polish PM staff,
- Ongoing savings and optimization projects, in close coordination with customers and PM,
- Coordination of the work with Export Manager in DK and General Manager in PL,
- Reporting activities according to the standard agreed with the direct manager,
- Ensure cooperation with the organization in company A/S in Denmark,
- Active in annual budgeting and ongoing follow-up on the segment.
- 5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in electrical projects and having a strong network and know-how within industrial electrical businesses,
- Technical education or electrical knowledge is preferred,
- Very good English (writing and speaking),
- German is an additional asset,
- Ability to build relationship with business partners,
- Negotiation skills, proactive, analytical skills, well organized.
- Stable employment under an employment contract in a company with national and international reach, guided by the values of: partnership, responsibility, quality, development and commitment (Location of the company Szczecin – possibility to work from home),
- Independent work in a pleasant atmosphere, development opportunities and ambitious challenges,
- Attractive base salary with bonus system,
- Benefits: Medical care, Multisport, group insurance, company and private car,
- Necessary work tools (laptop, telephone, training).
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (7)
Specjalista ds. Eksportu Europa – możliwość awansu 15 stycznia 2020 Praca stała
REGIONALNY MANAGER SPRZEDAŻY – RYNKI ANGIELSKOJĘZYCZNE 21 listopada 2019 Praca stała
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży eksportowej – rynki francuskojęzyczne 30 października 2019 Praca stała
Menadżer ds. sprzedaży i rozwoju rynku francuskiego 30 października 2019 Praca stała