Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Scandinavian capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
- Updating the Master data and prices in Microsoft Office, ERP systems,
- Reducing of the numbers of P.O`s and the numbers of invoice,
- Working proactive on receiving items for the production on time and reporting if there is any challenge,
- Set up procedures for the purchasing team monitoring incoming items and following up on missing items,
- Co-creation, implementation and management of logistics processes,
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the logistics department,
- Implementation of standards and procedures in the field of logistics processes,
- Planning and implementation of new logistics solutions,
- Establishment and control of logistic indicators,
- Ordering materials, planning purchases and production,
- Monitoring the timely implementation of the production plan and delivery timeliness (Delivery Performance),
- Informing the sales department or Project Manager about delays in fulfilling customer orders,
- Coordination of the work of employees responsible for logistics processes,
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers,
- Implementing tools to improve and optimize activities in the area of logistic processes including Lean Manufacturing tools,
- Adherence to budget assumptions and constant pursuit to reduce costs,
- Reporting activities according to the standard agreed with the direct manager.
- Control of warehouse inventory and optimization of inventory in Poland and in Denmark,
- Planning of purchase in the most optimal way with regard to transport costs, storage space and material,
- Planning and organizing the work of the warehouse,
- Caring for the efficient use of storage space.
- Master Degree in Logistics, Management,
- Minimum 5 years of experience form a production or electronic company,
- Very good English (writing and speaking),
- Lean orientated Manager with change Manager skills with focus on the logistic processer (TCO),
- Experience working with consignment stock and working capital,
- Can see logistics opportunities instead of limitations,
- Expert in Microsoft Office and AX ERP systems,
- Strong skills in Excel and Power point,
- Strong experience with different planning productions systems.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Attractive salary, annual award, friendly atmosphere,
- Medical care, Multisport, Group insurance, a car for business and private purposes.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (8)
Koordynator Projektów Logistyki Kontraktowej (E-commerce) 16 listopada 2018 Praca stała