Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the logistics department, coordinating work of employees responsible for logistics processes,
- Co-creation, implementation and management of logistics processes,
- Updating the Master data and prices in ERP system (Axapta),
- Setting up procedures for the purchasing team, monitoring incoming items and following up on missing items,
- Optimizing the number of of P.O`s and invoices,
- Working proactive on receiving items for the production on time and reporting if there is any challenge,
- Implementing standards and procedures in the field of logistics processes,
- Establishment and control of logistic KPIs,
- Ordering materials, planning purchases and production,
- Monitoring the timely implementation of the production plan and delivery timeliness (Delivery Performance),
- Informing the sales department or Project Manager about delays in fulfilling customer orders,
- Maintaining contacts with suppliers,
- Implementing tools to improve and optimize activities in the area of logistic processes including Lean Manufacturing tools,
- Adherence to budget assumptions and constant pursuit to reduce costs,
- Reporting activities according to the standard agreed with the direct Manager.
- Control of warehouse inventory and optimization of inventory in Poland and in Denmark,
- Planning purchase in the most optimal way with regard to transport costs, storage space and material,
- Planning and organizing the work of the warehouse,
- Caring for the efficient use of storage space.
- Minimum 4 years of experience on similar position form a production or electronic company,
- Master Degree preferred Logistics, Management,
- Very good English (writing and speaking),
- Lean orientated Manager with change management skills with focus on the logistic processes (TCO),
- Working experience with consignment stock and working capital,
- Expert in ERP systems (preferably Axapta),
- Strong skills in Excel and Power point,
- Can see logistics opportunities instead of limitations,
- Ability to build effective teams with focus on performance and results, well organized, stress resistant.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Attractive salary, friendly atmosphere,
- Medical care, Multisport, group insurance, a car for business and private purposes.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: