Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
The right candidate has enough experience to understand what makes a strong accounting function. Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Continuously improve output quality in AP, AR and Period Closing processes;
- Check and advise on (effectiveness of) Financial and Statutory Controls;
- Ensure timely and accurate periodic reporting;
- Develop a growing accounting team.
Naturally we seek a candidate with qualifications fitting for a role of this type:
- Experience in leading and developing accounting teams (>4 fte);
- Credentials in and knowledge of accounting principles, rules and law;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Problem solving skills to fix root-causes rather than applying band-aids;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Knows how to deal with international remote colleagues and stakeholders.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Ambitious work in a company that decided to create a Financial Operations Center in Goleniów to strengthen the basic Financial and Accounting processes,
- Attractive salary,
- Additional benefits: LuxMed medical care, MultiSport sports card, Allianz group insurance, meal financing, transport from Szczecin, Scandinavian work culture.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (9)
Koordynator Projektów Logistyki Kontraktowej (E-commerce) 16 listopada 2018 Praca stała