Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
OPERATIONS REPORTING SPECIALIST
- Create and maintain fulfilment reports by performing ETL and creating & distributing data visualizations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clarify business requirements based on their needs.
- Participate in ongoing scoping and design of new reports to ensure a successful launch.
- Implement monitoring of all fulfilment reports to check if they are running as expected.
- Build a strong desire for providing simple, intuitive systems and tools based on well-defined visual setup.
- Establish a close partnership with key stakeholders in fulfilment to ensure development of systems and tools that meet their needs.
- Support daily operations, when needed to send out reports and do ad hoc analysis for management
- Master or bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, Economics or similar.
- SQL – can write complex SQL queries.
- Reporting tools – skilled with Power BI, power query, power pivot and/or DAX language.
- Able to perform data manipulation, experience with business intelligence and data enterprise architecture.
- Database knowledge – has worked with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, SAP HANA, IBM DB2, etc.
- Detail-oriented, well-organised, engaged and able to work independently.
- Fluent in English (at least B2).
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Attractive salary,
- Additional benefits: laptop, telephone, LuxMed medical care, MultiSport sports card, Allianz group insurance, meal financing, transport from Szczecin, Scandinavian work culture, home office option (if necessary), flexible working hours.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to:
Podobne oferty (34)
Reporting & Business Intelligence Specialist (Qlik) 11 kwietnia 2023
IT Team Lead/ Manager PHP 8 lutego 2023
Specjalista ds. Logistyki Przyjazdów 22 maja 2022
Kierownik Magazynu 1 kwietnia 2022
SERVICE MANAGER/ KIEROWNIK SERWISU 4 lutego 2022
ERP / IT MANAGER 11 października 2021
Tester/Wdrożeniowiec 1 września 2021
Chief Accountant/ Główna/y Księgowa/y 26 sierpnia 2021
Senior Unity Developer 9 sierpnia 2021