Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client – Scandinavian company, we are looking for Candidates for position:
IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Participation in improvement and maintenance of company’s infrastructure
- Assisting in developing and improving the business continuity plan
- Assisting in operating in incident, problem and request management
- Operating disaster recovery data center and ensure replication of data center and conducts disaster recovery tests
- Efficient requests handling, solving problems and incidents concerning IT Infrastructure
- Continuously monitoring and improving data center availability
- Ensuring execution of daily maintenance and incident handling in IT Operations
- Relevant education – knowledge in network technology, system design & administration, IT-Security, Microsoft technologies and quality assurance,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working with Data Center operations,
- Server and storage administrator used to work in a complex IT environment,
- Specialized in Microsoft server infrastructure,
- Specialized in Hyper Visor, VMware and Hyper-V,
- Knowledge working within an ITIL regulated environment,
- A broad knowledge within Infrastructure technologies as Citrix and Network,
- Ability to assist in incident, problem, request management within above technologies,
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Working with new technologies, professional development in an international environment,
- Position situated in the center of a global function
- Additional benefits, trainings,
- Dedicated team, good colleagues, nice atmosphere at work.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: