Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital – Producer of high quality electrical panels and control panels for a wide range of industries, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Ref.no.: 2021/10/ ERP/IT Manager/Szczecin
• Coordinate and manage the organization’s use of master files, roles, user views, data control, reporting, and data integrity,
• Organize trainings and promote the use and education of ERP across the organization,
• Manage the process of designing, creating, implementing, and maintaining dashboards, reports, and analytical tools,
• Train and support users on the use of dashboards, data extraction, etc.,
• Review Help Tickets, complaints, and recommendations from end users,
• Select and evaluate external support resources,
• Manage information technology and computer systems,
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures,
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems,
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy,
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time,
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes,
• Oversee and execute on-going maintenance and improvement projects,
• Design and run quarterly reports to test that data integrity and accuracy within the system,
• Brief departments heads and data “owners” on data and system corrections,
• Manage and track the status of all system changes, tests and upgrades tasks,
• Advise on communications to the organization about system upgrades or functionality,
• Ensure documentation, such as training guides, procedures, and test scripts, are maintained and regularly updated.
The IT / ERP Manager is responsible for the smooth running of in the company ERP system and hardware.
Is responsible for the management and optimization of AX ERP system in company. The manager will play a central role in ensuring ERP system is operating effectively, and will actively coordinate across multiple business administrative departments, as well as regularly engage end users to improve experience. This position requires strong knowledge of business process, project management skills, and extensive experience designing and managing ERP systems.
• Proven ERP and IT systems management experience,
• Previous work experience implementing and managing ERP System. AX ERP technical experience strongly preferred,
• Excellent Project and Change Management abilities,
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems,
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation,
• Ability to manage personnel,
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple on-going assignments,
• Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines,
• Proven cross-team collaboration, networking, team building, organizational and communication skills,
• Proficient in MS Office,
• Experience managing databases and understanding of database structure and theory,
• Understanding of typical business administration department processes and functions.
- Stable employment under an employment contract in a company with national and international reach, guided by the values of: partnership, responsibility, quality, development and commitment,
- Ambitious projects, attractive salary,
- Private medical care, Multisport, group insurance.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: