Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our Business Partner with Scandinavian capital – Production Company – we are looking for candidates for the position:
Ref.no.: 2023/01/Production Manager/Szczecin
- Setting goals, organizing subordinates’ work, and ensuring resources essential to accomplish the goals,
- Caring about company’s property,
- Cooperate and participate in the budget work concerning managed department, supervision over realization of the budget,
- Supervision of subordinates, especially in obeying health and safety rules, environmental protection, rules/values/policies company,
- Creating, implementing, maintaining and usage of risk assessments and work instructions,
- Building continuous improvement culture (LEAN) and celebration of successes,
- Understanding and actively support company strategy implementation,
- Implementation of the production plan in accordance with customer expectations,
- Capacity assurance (in line with agreed plant capacity),
- Priority management in cooperation with other departments,
- Production and investment budget realization.
- Higher education with technical or management profile,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Managerial position in the Production/Operations Department (desired 5 years),
- Experience in automotive industry or in the production of machinery,
- Knowledge of Lean management tools,
- English on communicative level,
- Ability to work in a team, ability to resolve conflicts, ability to inspire, motivate and lead employees, ability to make decisions, ability to work under pressure,
- Proactivity, independence, analytical thinking, accuracy, responsibility.
- Permanent employment in a company with an established position on the market with the possibility of development – new position in the company structure!
- Attractive salary + annual bonus,
- Possibility of independent and ambitious work – the possibility of influencing the development of the company,
- Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, relocation package and a rich social package.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV with professional achievements to: