Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Scandinavian capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
- Management of the company’s development and changes,
- Creating a company’s business strategy and supervising their implementation as well as continuous development of the company (creating a professional, well-organized and effective organization – creating a strategic plan ensuring long-term competitiveness),
- Supervising financial control, monitoring the financial flows,
- Supervision over purchase and production – cost optimization proposal,
- Operational management of the whole company, direct supervision over the work of departments and constant cooperation with their managers,
- Increasing the profitability and competitiveness of the company,
- Reporting activities in accordance with the standard agreed with the CEO in Scandinavian.
- Master Degree in Management,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in production,
- Strong general manager with very good management skills, both in direct management and in coaching middle management in their development,
- Experience from management of producing industrial business in a professional environment,
- Experienced in managing companies through change processes,
- Business minded with a good understanding of purchasing and negotiation,
- Professional and well structured,
- Sales and customer oriented mindset,
- Good knowledge of English language,
- Negotiation skills, proactive, project management, ability to build relationship,
analytical skills, stress tolerant, organized, decisive.
- Stable employment and professional development in an international environment,
- Attractive salary, Possibility of getting an annual bonus,
- Additional benefits: to be agreed.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: https://aplikuj.hrlink.pl/aplikacja/Managing-Director/5191-3253-25-li1-1914.html
Podobne oferty (31)
CEE Sourcing & Quality Manager 29 maja 2020