Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently, for our client with Danish capital, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Electrical Supervisor for the Assembly Department
Location: Kraków, UE/UK.
With reference to Erection Manager you will, as electrical supervisor, have co-responsibility for detailed planning of installation, negotiation with installation suppliers and be part of the site organisation that manages, supervises and guides the subcontractors on site.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Preparation of assembly plans for electrical installation.
- Contributing to installation with respect to erection during the electrical installation.
- Handling of documentation in relation to subcontractors.
- Ensuring quality of installation work performed.
- Coordinating mechanical and commissioning work.
- Ensuring a high HS&E standard.
- Following up on time schedules.
- Reporting progress to site and project management.
- Carrying out handover procedures for electrical installation.
- Inspecting incoming electrical components.
- Participating in commissioning tasks.
- You hold a Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering degree, or you are a certified electrical contractor or similar. It is an advantage if you have theoretical and/or practical knowledge of major installation tasks, possibly at power plants, as well as detailed knowledge of IT systems.
- You are prepared to travel as part of your position. You have knowledge of control and electrical documentation. If you have experience with quality assurance, it is an advantage.
- You can technically manage and supervise subcontractors and are used to ensuring a high standard of HS&E.
- You are good at communicating clearly and master English at negotiation level.
- As a person, you are outgoing, think systematically and plan your efforts.
- You are good at maintaining an overview, even under pressure.
- You are responsible, loyal and contribute to achieving the set goals.
- We provide permanent employment with an attractive salary and long-term cooperation (work on construction sites in EU / UK countries, except for trips to Krakow in the hybrid system).
- You will be part of a dynamic and informal environment characterised by a friendly and relaxed tone with a project-oriented approach.
- A lucrative work pattern is offered with the option of choosing several solutions.
- We are good at helping each other and constantly focus on employee well-being.
- We place great emphasis on humour in everyday life and the development of the individual employee.
- You are offered an exciting and challenging job with many diverse tasks, where you get a great opportunity to shape and develop your position, and where freedom under responsibility is a matter of course.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: