Master HR adviser team have many years experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is support of companies through professional consultation to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part.
Currently for our Business Partner – a Production Company with Scandinavian capital – we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Operational Manager – Managing the Production Department and the Production Technology Department
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met,
- Anticipates bottlenecks, clarifies project priorities, identifies risks, and escalates issues that cannot be internally resolved,
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers (Production Department for over 150 people + Production Technology Department + Factory Planning),
- Identifies processes that can improve project efficiency and act as a change manager for them,
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance,
- Set and maintain the quality standards,
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers,
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed,
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs,
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are always followed,
- Work with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals,
- Provides regular status reports and capacity plan updates with the team and with management,
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Minimum 3 years, proven experience on similar position (Operations Manager, Production Manager, Production Director),
- Planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process,
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems,
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, Be highly organized,
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients,
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask,
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines,
- A results-driven approach to work – independence, responsibility and business maturity,
- Strong Lean Manufacturing,
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner,
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple on-going assignments,
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP system user, Speak communicative English.
- Stable employment in a production company with Scandinavian capital – New Position in the company,
- The person will be an important member of the Management Team,
- Possibility of independent and ambitious work – New challenges possibility of influencing the emerging structure of the company,
- Benefits: Company car, Private medical care, Multisport, group insurance.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV with professional achievements to: