The Master HR adviser team has many years of experience in the field of recruitment and personal development. Our mission is the support of companies through professional consultation in order to advise and develop them in the selection of suitable candidates. We are convinced that the creation of employer branding starts at well-prepared bespoke recruitment, a process that we are excited to be part of. Agency with the certificate no.: 16707.
Currently, for our Business Partner – a global Swedish company that has been a world leader in the production of innovative, space-saving lift solutions for all public and private buildings for over 70 years, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Location: Poland/remote work.
- You will mainly work in project form and be part of a team of about 20 + colleagues.
- Together with the team, you make sure to carry out the design workaccording to the current schedule and budget. You will have a developing job where you get the opportunity to broaden yourself in our technical areas.
- You will have a large contact network throughout the organization and collaborate with the R&D department in your technical area and you will participate andcontribute to cross-functional development work. Together with your team, you deliver cost-effective solutions that meet the requirements.
- You contribute totechnical investigations and deliver technical data for decisions.
- The team is worki is also about choosing the right production method and materials based on design.
- As well as performing root cause analysis and performing tests and design changes to develop our products, including drawings and necessary documents.
- The team is working according to established routines and processes, and you ensure that we comply with agreed rules and standards.
- You are also involved in activelydeveloping routines and processes regarding mechanical construction and engineering. As well as securing high quality drawings and documentation thatpromote quality in fully installed products.
- You work continuously in new development projects and realize company product strategies, as well as you activelycontribute to a safe workplace.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are MSc or BSc within Engineering.
- Knowledge in mechanical design in different CAD tools
- Willing to travel (nationally and internationally).
- Fluent in English are mandatory for this role.
- Is an advantage if you have experience of manufacturing methods and sustainable design and if you have experience of mechanical design in safety-critical systems
- You have very good ability to work in a team, you are structured, driven, take initiative and can prioritize and organize your work in an effective way.
- You have apositive attitude towards new challenges, you try to find solutions and feel an ownership of your tasks.
- You have technical skills and interest, with a hands-onexperience of product development and implementation for manufacturing. We appreciate that you have high communication skills, a sense for details, capacityand will to manage several parallel projects. If you have experience in holding workshops, it would be useful for testing lifts in our laboratory environment.
- As a person, you’re results-oriented, and you’re looking for an environment where you can develop together with others. You like to question traditionalapproaches. You have a good ability to both stand your ground when you are convinced of a strategy, as well as to listen to others and contribute to aconstructive dialogue to promote the development of our products and processes.
- Stable employment in an international environment with great development opportunities and work on ambitious projects.
- Opportunity to work in a Swedish company that plans to open a branch in Poland – work with a professional and experienced team in a friendly atmosphere.
- Permanent employment under an employment contract or B2B, depending on the candidate’s preferences.
- Salary in line with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
- Remote work with coming to Sweden once a month for 2/3 days (the company covers all costs of coming to Sweden – good communication to the airport from the place of residence is required).
- Attractive benefits: Excellent training/induction program, Excellent work environment and fully equipped workstation.
- Additional information regarding the recruitment process: The first online meeting with the employer, The second meeting at the company’s headquarters in Sweden for selected candidates – the employer covers the costs of arrival.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV with professional achievements to: