Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical design of products and components, including 3D modelling, creating and updating 2D drawings,
- Cross-site project coordination, ensuring proper communication and collaboration,
- Conceptual investigation and problem root causing,
- Supporting cost-saving projects from the perspective of product design,
- Ensuring effective collaboration between project stakeholders across organization,
- Executing on mechanical tasks, including product documentation work and tests coordination,
- Participating in problem solving processes,
- Supporting Operations and Quality Departments on solving production issues,
- Building and maintaining knowledge on products.
- Relevant education – mechanical engineer,
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in mechanical engineering (3D modelling, simulations, tolerance chain calculation),
- 1-2 years of experience in project and coordination of others tasks in international environment,
- Experience in plastic components design and plastic molding – nice to have,
- Working language: English, written and spoken and Polish,
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- The unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies,
- Professional development in an international environment,
- Additional benefits, training and attractive salary conditions,
- Dedicated team, good colleagues, nice atmosphere at work.
Interested persons please send the application containing CV to: